Monday, July 27, 2009

Tom Yang

This is a spicy noodle with a different kind of seafood such as mussels, squids, clams, shrimps, and etc. I taste this noodle also when I was in Singapore. I really like the taste of it because I like spicy foods that's why it really suits my taste buds. I don't really much like an asian noodles but this one I can say that I liked it. At first I don't wanna taste it because i don't really like it but my friends forced me to taste it because they said that it really taste good so that's why I have to try it before I said No. So what I did I taste the noodle and agree with my friends that the noodle is really good and delicious. In this case, I learned that I should have to try things before I said No.

13 comments:

  1. Here we call it Tom Yam, since we're much nearer to Thailand (the land of it's origin)..you can find it easily here in Malaysia too..and this one I can cook a good meal of it too..he he..

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want one bowl. or two. now im hungry hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaaah, now if only i could get my bean to taste something before commenting, heee heee heee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Khaye I never thought it's called Tom Yang I thought it's Tong Yang, haven't tried but since you said I can have it spicy then I will go for it.

    AL

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks great, i'm hungry now haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'msure it is very nice but I think I would have to eat round the slimy mussels...SHUDDER!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yum that looks delish!great blog! Please check out my fashion and lifestyle blog www.andeelayne.blogspot.com and follow it as I will yours! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey,
    Thanks for visiting my blog and subscribing!
    Feel free to visit anytime :)
    JORDY,
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. There is a thin line of what one should say yes to and say no to when it comes to food. I error on the side of caution ... but I do enjoy watching the faces of people that cross the line too far and eat something that tastes regretable.

    This one does not look too risky though.

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    Hello Friend, I love love love your blog, it‘s very interesting!!! I really like your style!! i‘ll visit you many times for sure honey.

    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow a noodle tom yam~~looks delly

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mmmm that looks yummy.<3

    http://czarinacuison.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete